Hana Ami Flower Loom
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hana-Ami Flower Loom
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Take a trip back to the 60’s or think of a tropical island where straw and raffia flowers bloom and you’ll get the feel and fun of this great loom tool. You can make flowers using yarn, raffia, ribbon, and more! The set includes 9 pieces: 6 shapes, base, cover, and tapestry needle so you’ll be able to create flowers round, square and hexagonal! The instructions are well written, easy to follow, and well illustrated. As always Clover includes lots of ideas, tips, and designs that you can use to learn this fun craft. Then once you have the techniques down you can create a garden of blooms.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments
- Easy Pinecone Christmas Craft
- Glowing Paper DIY Christmas Tree
- Christmas Printable Cootie Catchers
- Cityscape Adult Coloring Page
- Pine Cone DIY Wreath