We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I am by no means an artist, but I love tools that make me feel like I am! I love to create my own greeting cards and scrapbook designs, and I haven't yet mastered the techniques behind layering color and illustrating with colored pencils and markers; however, I love what Gelatos do for my layouts!
Available in a variety of colors, Gelatos work like a combination of markers and paint, applying dark color but allowing you to blend colors together for an absolutely beautiful and stunning effect. And this Gelatos Kit is a great way to get started in learning how to use and play around with Gelatos. This kit comes with 10 bright Gelato colors, a 24-page illustrated design guide that teaches you dozens of techniques and helps you create a swatch book that you can reference again and again, a Gesso for mixing colors, a paintbrush, drip dropper, misting bottle, floral stamp, a stamp and an 8-page blank swatch journal. Follow the directions to create a swatch book of your own or use the tools and techniques in the Design Guide to help you use Gelatos to illustrate whatever you'd like!
I love the bright colors available in this design kit. I've already made beautiful cards, home decorations, and scrapbook embellishments with my Gelatos kit, and I can't wait to see what else I can make!
If you've been wanting to learn some new illustration techniques, you're going to love what you can do with Gelatos. These paint markers will give you a look unlike anything you've seen before, and will help take your projects to a whole new level!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch