G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutter
Reviewed by: Hannah Gettleman
If you're looking for a new way to go green, be sure to pick up one of the brand-new G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutters. If you have old vases or bottles, you can turn them into a beautiful new (and eco-friendly!) craft with this cool and handy product. Constructed entirely from recycled aluminum and plastic, the G2's lightweight design allows you to create fun and exciting new crafts in just a few simple steps! With this product, you will be able to cut wide-mouth jars and bottles up to five gallons, as well as score and separate discarded bottles simply and comfortably in three easy steps. The removable glass cutter allows for straighter cuts, and with this product, you'll have better cutting control with the glass to make a universally unique craft you'll want to show all of your friends and family!
This product also contains six durable cutting blades, great for longevity of your crafts. Not only will you feel good about helping the environment, but you'll be making a great unique craft that will last for years to come! Turn your old recyclables into any glass work of art you can imagine! This kit contains one bottle cutter, two 4-inch x 4-inch polishing pads, a tapper, and easy-to-follow instructions. I'll admit that I'm a beginner with glass art, but I love the results. This bottle cutter was so simple to use, and I even created my first vase out of something that would have probably ended up in the recycling bin. I like to help the environment, and recycle materials when I make new crafts, but crafting with glass went above my expectations. This is an earth-friendly tool kit that every crafter should have.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Practical Origami
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Super Wikki Stix
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps