Framous Kits Plastic Canvas Frame Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FramousKits Plastic Canvas Frame
Gifted by FramousKits
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The simple joy of crafting with a needle and thread is not lost on me. Even as a product of the 80's generation, I still love working on embroidery and cross-stitch patterns, and sometimes there's just nothing quite so relaxing as working on a simple plastic canvas project.
From sweet door signs to fun tissue box covers, plastic canvas has made a comeback with crafters of all ages. Making fun designs with colorful yarn is something several crafters enjoy...and finding everything you need in one convenient kit...well, that's even better!
Complete with everything you need to make your very own plastic canvas frame, this Framous Kit is perfect for all types of crafters. Each kit contains pre-cut plastic mesh for your frame, required embellishments, one pattern, all your required thread, a needle, photo corner mounts, clear plastic to display your photo, and much more! The only thing you'll need to provide is your favorite photo to help make this project come to life!
The great thing about these decorative frames is that they look great from the front and the back...so no matter where you display it, this frame will help add style and color to your decor. Available in a wide variety of styles, these frame kits are perfect for anyone...and can provide hours of fun entertainment for crafters of all ages.
As a die-hard animal lover, I just adore the sweet Monkey Business frame. With a fun playful monkey on the front and a cute artistic design on the back, this frame is perfect for showing off pictures of my nephews or friends. The large full-color chart also makes completing this pattern stress-free and easy. I also have a niece who would LOVE the lovely princess frame. As she's a fan of all things whimsical and magical, I just can't wait to make this frame and use it to show off my favorite photo of her.
I also love that all the necessary pieces to this adorable frame come pre-cut and ready to go...so I can easily take this kit with me on a long plane ride or bring it with me on a vacation if I need something to do during a rainy day. The instructions for this kit are easy to follow and make creating this frame fun and enjoyable. Even those with little to no experience in doing cross stitch can follow these simple instructions...and if more help is needed, FramousKits offers free video tutorials on their site to help you along every step of the way.
Check out all the awesome kits you can find with Framous Kits!:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Darice Embossing Folders
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Anchor Threads
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft