Framous Kits Plastic Canvas Frame Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FramousKits Plastic Canvas Frame
Gifted by FramousKits
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The simple joy of crafting with a needle and thread is not lost on me. Even as a product of the 80's generation, I still love working on embroidery and cross-stitch patterns, and sometimes there's just nothing quite so relaxing as working on a simple plastic canvas project.
From sweet door signs to fun tissue box covers, plastic canvas has made a comeback with crafters of all ages. Making fun designs with colorful yarn is something several crafters enjoy...and finding everything you need in one convenient kit...well, that's even better!
Complete with everything you need to make your very own plastic canvas frame, this Framous Kit is perfect for all types of crafters. Each kit contains pre-cut plastic mesh for your frame, required embellishments, one pattern, all your required thread, a needle, photo corner mounts, clear plastic to display your photo, and much more! The only thing you'll need to provide is your favorite photo to help make this project come to life!
The great thing about these decorative frames is that they look great from the front and the back...so no matter where you display it, this frame will help add style and color to your decor. Available in a wide variety of styles, these frame kits are perfect for anyone...and can provide hours of fun entertainment for crafters of all ages.
As a die-hard animal lover, I just adore the sweet Monkey Business frame. With a fun playful monkey on the front and a cute artistic design on the back, this frame is perfect for showing off pictures of my nephews or friends. The large full-color chart also makes completing this pattern stress-free and easy. I also have a niece who would LOVE the lovely princess frame. As she's a fan of all things whimsical and magical, I just can't wait to make this frame and use it to show off my favorite photo of her.
I also love that all the necessary pieces to this adorable frame come pre-cut and ready to go...so I can easily take this kit with me on a long plane ride or bring it with me on a vacation if I need something to do during a rainy day. The instructions for this kit are easy to follow and make creating this frame fun and enjoyable. Even those with little to no experience in doing cross stitch can follow these simple instructions...and if more help is needed, FramousKits offers free video tutorials on their site to help you along every step of the way.
Check out all the awesome kits you can find with Framous Kits!:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie