Folk Art Multi Surface Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Folk Art Multi Surface Satin Acrylic Paint
Gifted by Plaid Enterprises
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I don't know about you, but I love DIY projects. Whether it's simply painting a canvas or giving a new look to a wooden table, being able to take something old and make it new again is one of my all time favorite hobbies...and these new Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints from Plaid have made it so easy for me to do just that!
Available in 40 beautiful bright colors, the new Folk Art Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint line is made for all types of surfaces. Not only can you use it for stamping, sponging, and stenciling, but you can also use it to add color to wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, slate, paper, fabric, tin, canvas, tile, paper mache, clay, rigid plastic, concrete and even resin.
I recently used this paint on a canvas and it was so easy to use. It literally went on like satin and dried beautifully. The colors were bright and vibrant and I was easily able to create some beautiful artwork for my kitchen and living room. No matter what the surface, I now know what paint to use to create the look I want.
This kit of Folk Art Paint includes the following colors: Cardinal Red, Apple Red, Vivid Orange, Pure Orange, Daffodil Yellow, Lime Green, Cobalt Blue, Black and White...so there's nothing you can't make with this awesome collection of acrylic paints. Weather proof and quick-drying, this paint is also great for creating outdoor decor as well.
So no matter what you're using this paint for, you're sure to get a high-quality look you'll love by using this Folk Art Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint on all your DIY projects. From the simple painted shelf to the artistic canvas print, this paint can satisfy all your crafting needs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pigma Micron Pens
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
- Practical Origami
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Hobby Holster Pack
- Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow
- Light Saber Crochet Freezie Sleeves
- Brandy Earrings
- Easy Summer Sundresses