Flying Wish Paper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Flying Wish Paper
Gifted by Hux Creative LLC
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
This is one cool product! There are 50 sheets of Flying Wish Paper, 25 Wish Platforms, pencils, matches, and instructions in this magical kit. The instructions are simple, Write your wish on the paper, place it on the platform if you wish, light the paper, and watch it fly away. Of course you need to be careful and this is not a kit for unsupervised children, but it’s full of whimsy and fantasy. Imagine making a wish for the holidays, your birthday, at a wedding or anniversary, or to rid yourself of unwanted baggage. I personally wished for an army of elves to keep my studio clean and I might have also wished for creativity for all FaveCrafts fans! This product has gotten a ton of press because of it’s unique and fun possibilities. This is a winner. You can get very creative and make wishes all day long!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zippy Loom
- Medium Rack System Review
- Practical Origami
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn Review
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts