Fiskars Stamp Press and Latte Love and Family Clear Stamps Giveaway
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Stamp Press and Latte Love and Family Clear Stamps
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
If you're persnickety like me and like to stamp with clear stamps, Fiskars Stamp Press will make your stamping easier! And with clear stamp sets like Latte Love and Family, your stamping fun will just be beginning.
What do I love about this Stamp Press? The fact that I can position all of the clear stamps I plan to use on one card on it, color them all at once, stamp them all at once, and I'm done. This way, I can make a bunch of cards in one sitting and have them be the same. Exactly the same, because the stamps stay in the same place. So never is there a time when the greeting is higher on some or you have that "not quite right" one or two (or more). You figure out where you want everything, arrange it right on the Fiskars Stamp Press, press down (the little sponge feet keep it from touching the paper before you're ready), and you have a stamped image. The Easy Stamp Press is gridded at 5" x 7" for larger projects while the Compact Stamp Press is gridded at 3" x 5" for smaller projects.
And as for the clear stamps, the Latte Love set has 17 images and comes on a 4" x 8" sheet, while the Family set has 12 images and comes on an 8" x 8" sheet. The great part about the Family set is the large stamp (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") that is filled with family-oriented words, such as Memories, Traditions, Heritage, Thankful, Cherish, on it. It would make a great background for a card or impactful image for a scrapbook page.
If you're a cardmaker or love stamping, you'll love this prize pack so enter now to win!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Dodz Self-Adhesive Dots
- Practical Origami
- Darice Embossing Folders
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card