Fiskars Stamp Press and Latte Love and Family Clear Stamps Giveaway
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Stamp Press and Latte Love and Family Clear Stamps
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
If you're persnickety like me and like to stamp with clear stamps, Fiskars Stamp Press will make your stamping easier! And with clear stamp sets like Latte Love and Family, your stamping fun will just be beginning.
What do I love about this Stamp Press? The fact that I can position all of the clear stamps I plan to use on one card on it, color them all at once, stamp them all at once, and I'm done. This way, I can make a bunch of cards in one sitting and have them be the same. Exactly the same, because the stamps stay in the same place. So never is there a time when the greeting is higher on some or you have that "not quite right" one or two (or more). You figure out where you want everything, arrange it right on the Fiskars Stamp Press, press down (the little sponge feet keep it from touching the paper before you're ready), and you have a stamped image. The Easy Stamp Press is gridded at 5" x 7" for larger projects while the Compact Stamp Press is gridded at 3" x 5" for smaller projects.
And as for the clear stamps, the Latte Love set has 17 images and comes on a 4" x 8" sheet, while the Family set has 12 images and comes on an 8" x 8" sheet. The great part about the Family set is the large stamp (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") that is filled with family-oriented words, such as Memories, Traditions, Heritage, Thankful, Cherish, on it. It would make a great background for a card or impactful image for a scrapbook page.
If you're a cardmaker or love stamping, you'll love this prize pack so enter now to win!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Handmade Charlotte Stencils
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- DeElda Baseball Needlepoint Design
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie