Fiskars Stamp Press and Latte Love and Family Clear Stamps Giveaway
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Stamp Press and Latte Love and Family Clear Stamps
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
If you're persnickety like me and like to stamp with clear stamps, Fiskars Stamp Press will make your stamping easier! And with clear stamp sets like Latte Love and Family, your stamping fun will just be beginning.
What do I love about this Stamp Press? The fact that I can position all of the clear stamps I plan to use on one card on it, color them all at once, stamp them all at once, and I'm done. This way, I can make a bunch of cards in one sitting and have them be the same. Exactly the same, because the stamps stay in the same place. So never is there a time when the greeting is higher on some or you have that "not quite right" one or two (or more). You figure out where you want everything, arrange it right on the Fiskars Stamp Press, press down (the little sponge feet keep it from touching the paper before you're ready), and you have a stamped image. The Easy Stamp Press is gridded at 5" x 7" for larger projects while the Compact Stamp Press is gridded at 3" x 5" for smaller projects.
And as for the clear stamps, the Latte Love set has 17 images and comes on a 4" x 8" sheet, while the Family set has 12 images and comes on an 8" x 8" sheet. The great part about the Family set is the large stamp (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") that is filled with family-oriented words, such as Memories, Traditions, Heritage, Thankful, Cherish, on it. It would make a great background for a card or impactful image for a scrapbook page.
If you're a cardmaker or love stamping, you'll love this prize pack so enter now to win!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder