Fiskars Everywhere Punch System
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Fiskars Everywhere Punch System allows you to punch a window anywhere on your paper - even in the center. Interchangeable punches means you can choose from a variety of window designs.
How It Works:
The clear alignment grid piece allows you to place the punch in the exact spot you want it. It also allows you to line up the tool to make a perfectly lined up repeating pattern. The top and bottom of the punch are two separate pieces that snap together magnetically once you have the clear grid piece placed in the spot you want it. The starter kit can be found for $18.00 and cartridges for $13.00 - 15.00 depending on the size of the window.
I was thrilled to be given the Everywhere system and several cartridges to review for FaveCrafts! In addition to the starter kit with the included square punch I received two additional punches - Burst and Framed. The punched windows range in size from 1 ½” - 2 ½”.
Set up and Use:
Instructions for use are right on the back of the box. However, it is so easy not much instruction is needed! Each cartridge has notches that show how the pieces fit together and the clear plastic piece that holds your paper in place also has guidelines right on it to help you line up your paper exactly so you always punch right where you want to. Changing the cartridges is quick and easy to do.
The punch does a great job of punching cleanly through even heavy weight cardstock. I did not have any difficulty punching and the design allows me to easily use the palm of my hand to punch.
Projects Using the Fiskars Everywhere Punch System on FaveCrafts:
How to Use a Fiskars Everywhere Punch System:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Practical Origami
- Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Plaid Folk Art Painting Kit
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards
- Fairfield Gift Bag
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- After School Snack Painted Wooden Caddy
- Mouse Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Snowman Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Wavy Square Crochet Pattern