Fiskars Cartridge Circle Punch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Cartridge Circle Punch
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Cutting circles is always a pain. No matter what I trace or how I fold my paper, I never seem to get an even circular shape. So you can imagine how happy I was when I discovered Fiskars Everywhere Circle Punch! Finally there is a tool that will give me a perfect circle with ease and accuracy.
Fiskars First Magnetic Punch lets you punch anywhere! This heavy-duty punch is designed to make 2-inch circular windows in any location on your scrapbook page or card. The thing I love most about this punch is that the clear magnetic alignment grid helps to line up repeat punches to make punching faster and more accurate…which is great for me because I can’t even draw a straight line!
If you’ve ever used a paper punch, you can use this Cartridge Circle Punch. The alignment grid (sold separately) makes planning your paper punch super easy. Once the grid is in place, place the circle punch on the magnetic grid and press down! Simple as that! Since everything is magnetic, you don’t have to worry about paper sliding around and you’re guaranteed to get the shape you want where you want it. This is a definite must have for card makers and scrapbookers!
And speaking of scrapbookers, scrapbook enthusiasts out there will probably agree with me when I say that cutting photos for a scrapbook page can be difficult. One wrong cut and the photo may be ruined…not if you use the Circle Punch! You can easily line up the alignment grid over your picture so you can see exactly what your cut photo will look like. Now there’s no guessing to see if that picture will fit in that paper frame. This tool gives you ease and accuracy.
So whether you’re making birthday cards or scrapbooking your latest camping adventure, make sure you have this Everywhere Punch on hand!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Anchor Threads
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Handmade Charlotte Stencils
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie