Fiskars Cartridge Circle Punch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Cartridge Circle Punch
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Cutting circles is always a pain. No matter what I trace or how I fold my paper, I never seem to get an even circular shape. So you can imagine how happy I was when I discovered Fiskars Everywhere Circle Punch! Finally there is a tool that will give me a perfect circle with ease and accuracy.
Fiskars First Magnetic Punch lets you punch anywhere! This heavy-duty punch is designed to make 2-inch circular windows in any location on your scrapbook page or card. The thing I love most about this punch is that the clear magnetic alignment grid helps to line up repeat punches to make punching faster and more accurate…which is great for me because I can’t even draw a straight line!
If you’ve ever used a paper punch, you can use this Cartridge Circle Punch. The alignment grid (sold separately) makes planning your paper punch super easy. Once the grid is in place, place the circle punch on the magnetic grid and press down! Simple as that! Since everything is magnetic, you don’t have to worry about paper sliding around and you’re guaranteed to get the shape you want where you want it. This is a definite must have for card makers and scrapbookers!
And speaking of scrapbookers, scrapbook enthusiasts out there will probably agree with me when I say that cutting photos for a scrapbook page can be difficult. One wrong cut and the photo may be ruined…not if you use the Circle Punch! You can easily line up the alignment grid over your picture so you can see exactly what your cut photo will look like. Now there’s no guessing to see if that picture will fit in that paper frame. This tool gives you ease and accuracy.
So whether you’re making birthday cards or scrapbooking your latest camping adventure, make sure you have this Everywhere Punch on hand!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Roller Skate Booties
- Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
- Washi Tape Bangle Bracelet
- A-Line Sleeveless Dress for Girls
- DIY Nightstand from an Old Wine Crate
- Easy Square Coaster
- Sun Suit Pattern
- "I Heart You" Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Slip Stitch Hat
- Unforgettable One Skein Knit Scarf