Fiskars Border Punch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Border Punch
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Adding a border to your paper projects can be a bit of a hassle, especially when borders come out uneven or unaligned.
But with the help of the Fiskars Border Punch, you can create elegant and fun borders in a variety of styles for anything from scrapbook pages to wedding invitations.
The alignment grid and silhouette pattern on the punch base makes punching perfectly spaced borders quick and mistake-free. The punches cut cleanly through cardstock and the interchangeable punch cartridges can help you add a different border to your next card or scrapbooking project. The cartridges also stack one on top of the other to make storage easy and hassle free.
Changing cartridges is also just as easy as using this simple punching system. The cartridges simply snap into place and each one has a set of “wings” that help you line up your paper for a consistent and professional border design.
This easy to use border punch system can help paper crafters of all kinds create decorative and professional looking projects with the simple push of a stamp!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- SketchBox May Premium Box Review
- Custom Coloring Canvas Wall Art Review
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
- Sculpey Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Two-Tray Box Review
- Practical Origami
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts