Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Marti Wills
The Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System makes it easy to create decorative punched borders OR edges on paper projects depending on the cartridge used. The system uses interchangeable cartridges in a variety of designs.
How It Works:
The base has a magnetic bar that holds the paper in place securely while punching. The system uses both the large AdvantEdge punch cartridges and has an adapter plate that enables the use of the standard interchangeable punch cartridges as well. The system can accommodate papers up to 12” long. The punch cartridges slide and lock into position as you punch which eliminates mistakes or misaligned punching. The base can be found for $49.99, large cartridges for $29.99 and smaller cartridges for $11.99. I was thrilled to be given the AdvantEdge system and several cartridges to review for FaveCrafts! In addition to the base with the included flower cartridge I received two additional cartridges - Ironworks and Winter Frost. Both are very intricate designs. The produce ribbons about 2 ¾” wide.
Set Up and Use:
Instructions for use are right on the back of the box. However, it is so easy to use you really don’t need them! The cartridges slip in and out easily and are held in place by a tab on the bottom edge that fits into a notch on the base. To insert paper, slide the cartridge holder all the way to either end, lift the magnetic bar that holds the paper, slide the paper in all the way into the cartridge until it stops and be sure the edge is flat against the edge of the paper guide so it is straight. Lower the magnetic bar so the paper stays in place and begin punching. After the first punch, slide the cartridge over until it clicks into place and punch again. Continue until you get to the end of your paper.
I found the magnetic bar to hold the paper very well. The cartridge slides easily along the track and the punches are clean. The punch lever is nice and large and it is easy to punch using my palm.
Projects That Use the Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System:
How to Use a Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch