Faber-Castell Getting Started Mixed Media and Collage Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Getting Started Mixed Media & Collage Creative Studio
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed By Maria Nerius
I’m going to tell you from the start that I haven’t found a Faber-Castell Creative Studio kit that I didn’t just love. The company knows art, craft, and how to put together a kit that inspires, teaches, and makes you feel quite special upon opening it. This kit includes 20 printed papers, 2 Art GRIP® Aquarelle pencils, 1 PITT artist pen with brush tip, 7 greyboard work surfaces in various sizes, white gesso, white craft glue, foam brush, lace, plastic mesh screen, sepia stamp pad, 1” & 2” rubber stamps, pencil sharpener, and a 12 piece illustrated instruction card pack. I loved reading the instructions on printed cards and the kit can produce many, many projects from mixed media collages and artist trading cards.
I felt like an artist just opening up the beautiful box. Everything coordinates and you don’t have to worry, just create. Mixed media and collage are very popular arts right now and each can be done by creative people of all ages. And for those who think they aren’t creative? A few minutes with this kit and even the most die-hard of people who think they lost out on the creativity gene will be smiling as they put all the pieces together to create a unique piece of handmade art. Excellent collection of materials and I’d call the kit extraordinary in its beauty from the packaging to the instructions this kit is a winner!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats