Faber Castell Art Journaling Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Getting Started Art Journaling Creative Studio
Kit of materials to create art journaling books and pages
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
Art journaling is coming mainstream with more exposure to mixed media, altered arts, and collage creativity. Every crafter and artist should be keeping a record of projects made and ideas for the future. It’s a safe place to store all those wonderful inspirations that come as you are gazing out a window or waiting patiently at the doctor’s office. This kit is a beautiful presentation of journaling materials that include: 4 Art Grip® Aquarelle pencils, 3 PITT® artist pens, a Goldfaber graphite pencil HB, a Faber-Castell PVC free eraser, white gesso, 15 sheets of amazing printed paper, craft glue, 6 illustration boards, 3 silver rings for binding, and a well written and illustrated 24 page book of instruction. For those who enjoy art, but don’t have the confidence to try creating it, this kit makes it fun, relaxing, and stress-free. You’ll find yourself looking up at the clock and wondering how time passed so quickly as this kit is absorbing and inspiring.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More