Extreme Glitter from FolkArt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt® Extreme Glitter
Gifted by Plaid
Review by Maria Nerius
I was lucky enough to walk the Craft & Hobby Association’s Winter 2009 tradeshow. As I walked by the Plaid booth the Extreme Glitter display catch my eye. This product is cool. It adds sparkle and glitz to any art or craft project. There are 11 colors: gold, silver, rose, red, orange, peridot, turquoise, purple, black, and hologram. The testing team loved the results they got with Extreme Glitter. You brush the medium onto wood, papier mache, terra cotta and most porous surfaces. You can brush on the glitter over paint to enhance and highlight. The product is only for decorative purposes on ceramics since it is not dishwater safe. Extreme Glitter is water-based and nontoxic. It flows smoothly as you brush it on. The shimmer as light reflects off of it is a lovely effect.
- Easy to clean up. Just soap and water for hands, brush, and work area.
- Colors are just awesome and well coordinated. Thank goodness there is a purple.
- Nice finishing touch for cardmaking, collage, altered art, painting, and other projects.
- You have to see the glitter to really get the wow factor of this product and it doesn’t leave your project stiff.
- Nice packaging and 5 oz. is very generous. The container gives a good airtight seal.
- I liked that I could layer the glitter medium. For some projects I wanted just a touch of sparkle and for others I wanted full-on glitz
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid