Extreme Glitter from FolkArt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt® Extreme Glitter
Gifted by Plaid
Review by Maria Nerius
I was lucky enough to walk the Craft & Hobby Association’s Winter 2009 tradeshow. As I walked by the Plaid booth the Extreme Glitter display catch my eye. This product is cool. It adds sparkle and glitz to any art or craft project. There are 11 colors: gold, silver, rose, red, orange, peridot, turquoise, purple, black, and hologram. The testing team loved the results they got with Extreme Glitter. You brush the medium onto wood, papier mache, terra cotta and most porous surfaces. You can brush on the glitter over paint to enhance and highlight. The product is only for decorative purposes on ceramics since it is not dishwater safe. Extreme Glitter is water-based and nontoxic. It flows smoothly as you brush it on. The shimmer as light reflects off of it is a lovely effect.
- Easy to clean up. Just soap and water for hands, brush, and work area.
- Colors are just awesome and well coordinated. Thank goodness there is a purple.
- Nice finishing touch for cardmaking, collage, altered art, painting, and other projects.
- You have to see the glitter to really get the wow factor of this product and it doesn’t leave your project stiff.
- Nice packaging and 5 oz. is very generous. The container gives a good airtight seal.
- I liked that I could layer the glitter medium. For some projects I wanted just a touch of sparkle and for others I wanted full-on glitz
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket