Extreme Glitter from FolkArt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt® Extreme Glitter
Gifted by Plaid
Review by Maria Nerius
I was lucky enough to walk the Craft & Hobby Association’s Winter 2009 tradeshow. As I walked by the Plaid booth the Extreme Glitter display catch my eye. This product is cool. It adds sparkle and glitz to any art or craft project. There are 11 colors: gold, silver, rose, red, orange, peridot, turquoise, purple, black, and hologram. The testing team loved the results they got with Extreme Glitter. You brush the medium onto wood, papier mache, terra cotta and most porous surfaces. You can brush on the glitter over paint to enhance and highlight. The product is only for decorative purposes on ceramics since it is not dishwater safe. Extreme Glitter is water-based and nontoxic. It flows smoothly as you brush it on. The shimmer as light reflects off of it is a lovely effect.
- Easy to clean up. Just soap and water for hands, brush, and work area.
- Colors are just awesome and well coordinated. Thank goodness there is a purple.
- Nice finishing touch for cardmaking, collage, altered art, painting, and other projects.
- You have to see the glitter to really get the wow factor of this product and it doesn’t leave your project stiff.
- Nice packaging and 5 oz. is very generous. The container gives a good airtight seal.
- I liked that I could layer the glitter medium. For some projects I wanted just a touch of sparkle and for others I wanted full-on glitz
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Darice Embossing Folders
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables