Extreme Glitter Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt Extreme Glitter Paint
Gifted by Plaid
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I’ll admit, I love the look of sparkly projects, but I hate using glitter. It gets everywhere except where I need it to be, it’s impossible to remove from clothes and skin, and it always rubs off the project.
So when I decided to try Extreme Glitter paint from Plaid, I was skeptical at first. I didn’t want the glitter to rub off of my work or be impossible to remove if I got paint on my hands. Thankfully, Extreme Glitter paint did not disappoint, and I’m happy to say that I’ve finally found a way to add the sparkle back into my crafting!
Extreme Glitter Paint is perfect for adding a soft sparkly sheen to wood, plastic, terra cotta, and most other porous surfaces. Once dry, the glitter adheres to the surface of your project, so it won’t rub or flake off.
Simply apply Extreme Glitter paint in thin coats using a paint brush to your work surface. It will look dull at first, but once it dries, you’ll notice the sparkle! To get the ultimate effect, no more than 3 coats should be applied.
Since it comes in a variety of sizes and colors, Extreme Glitter paint is a great staple to have in your craft stash. It will help you add all the sparkle you need without the frustration of having to deal with loose glitter!
Colors reviewed: Gold 2771, Peridot 2776, Rose 2773
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wooden Necklace Organizer
- Framed Earring Organizer
- Teacher Appreciation Printable Art
- Happiest DIY Office Curtains
- Inspired Charms Crochet Bracelet
- Flowery Front Door Recycled Craft
- Two Hues Crochet Baby Blanket
- Panda Crochet Wrap Pattern
- My Wonderful Walls
- Girls Gathered Dress Free Sewing Pattern