Extreme Glitter Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt Extreme Glitter Paint
Gifted by Plaid
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I’ll admit, I love the look of sparkly projects, but I hate using glitter. It gets everywhere except where I need it to be, it’s impossible to remove from clothes and skin, and it always rubs off the project.
So when I decided to try Extreme Glitter paint from Plaid, I was skeptical at first. I didn’t want the glitter to rub off of my work or be impossible to remove if I got paint on my hands. Thankfully, Extreme Glitter paint did not disappoint, and I’m happy to say that I’ve finally found a way to add the sparkle back into my crafting!
Extreme Glitter Paint is perfect for adding a soft sparkly sheen to wood, plastic, terra cotta, and most other porous surfaces. Once dry, the glitter adheres to the surface of your project, so it won’t rub or flake off.
Simply apply Extreme Glitter paint in thin coats using a paint brush to your work surface. It will look dull at first, but once it dries, you’ll notice the sparkle! To get the ultimate effect, no more than 3 coats should be applied.
Since it comes in a variety of sizes and colors, Extreme Glitter paint is a great staple to have in your craft stash. It will help you add all the sparkle you need without the frustration of having to deal with loose glitter!
Colors reviewed: Gold 2771, Peridot 2776, Rose 2773
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More