Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Gifted by Everything Mary Originals
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I don't know about you, but I'm notorious for having craft supplies all over my apartment. Yarn in one drawer, paper under my bed, embellishments in the closet, and who knows where my hot glue gun is hiding! I'm always on the lookout for storage solutions that will help me keep track of all my essential crafting supplies while not taking up precious space in my bedroom or closet. Enter Everything Mary.
With so many amazing totes, bags, and storage options for all kinds of craft supplies, Everything Mary Originals has made my life SO much easier. I absoluetly love their yarn totes and organizers, and their craft caddies make it so easy for me to move my creative projects from one room to the other. My most recent discovery, however, is my favorite of all...the most epic scrapbook supply organizer I have ever seen!
With a huge main tub big enough to store several scrapbooks, not to mention a whole slew of 12x12 papers, supplies, and more, this tote is a must-have for scrapbookers who are looking for a convenient and useful way of storing their supplies. Complete with three large see-thorugh pockets, as well as a front pocket and a smaller pocket on the flap of the tote, this organizer will help take the stress out of scrapbooking and will make it so much easier to keep track of your paper, embellishments, stickers, markers, scissors, stamps, and more. There are also see-through pockets within the front pocket, so nothing moves around during transportation and you can clearly see where everything is stored and kept. There are even side pockets with sewn-in slots to hold colored pencils, markers, crochet hooks, or knitting needles. As a matter of fact, I kept finding hidden pockets and storage spaces as I began exploring this awesome tote.
As a crafter who is almost always on the move to various shows, classes, and crop events, I also love that this tote has wheels and a retractable handle, making it super easy for me to move around with all my must-have supplies. Everything on this tote zips closed to provide extra security and it's even decorated with a beautiful floral pattern that I just happen to adore!
And for all my fellow yarnies out there, here's some good news. You can also use this awesome tote to lug around all your yarn projects. I've used it to bring my afghan to crochet circle and I use the see-through pockets to store all my needles, stitch counters, and crochet hooks. The main tub holds several skeins of yarn, so it worked perfectly for my multi-colored afghan project that i just can't wait to finish!
No matter what your crafting skill, you're sure to love this amazing Rolling Tote from Everything Mary. Great for keeping your supplies neat, organized, and ready to go at any moment, this tote is as pretty as it is functional, and will completely change how you store and organize your supplies.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Practical Origami
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Dritz Rotary Cutter
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- PLUS America Adhesive Glue Tape
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
- Quick Minecraft Canvas Art
- Folding Chair Makeover
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Bonnet
- Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
- Dancing Sheep Cup Cozy
- DIY Round Perpetual Calendar
- 19 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
- 42 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- W. Cushing & Co.