Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The editors of FaveCrafts.com and AllFreeKnitting.com got to spend a lunch hour with Deborah Norville at the 2011 Craft and Hobby Association Winter trade show and not just learn from Deborah, but really have a change to ask questions about all her wonderful yarn lines by Premier Yarns. The first response to touching this yarn is to be amazed at just how soft it is. Any garment or toy made with this yarn will be touchable and feel as soft as silk. It’s hard to describe (and I do it for a living!) just how great it is to feel such a light and soft texture. The yarn is also anti-pilling, which means less fuzz on the surface. The yarn is resistant to forming fuzz-balls due to stress and wear and the yarn also maintains that just-made look! I want to make a pillow out of it! It would be like sleeping on a cloud! The 24 smart prints on the yarn create the look of stripes and Fair Isle color changing without all the work.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff