Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The editors of FaveCrafts.com and AllFreeKnitting.com got to spend a lunch hour with Deborah Norville at the 2011 Craft and Hobby Association Winter trade show and not just learn from Deborah, but really have a change to ask questions about all her wonderful yarn lines by Premier Yarns. The first response to touching this yarn is to be amazed at just how soft it is. Any garment or toy made with this yarn will be touchable and feel as soft as silk. It’s hard to describe (and I do it for a living!) just how great it is to feel such a light and soft texture. The yarn is also anti-pilling, which means less fuzz on the surface. The yarn is resistant to forming fuzz-balls due to stress and wear and the yarn also maintains that just-made look! I want to make a pillow out of it! It would be like sleeping on a cloud! The 24 smart prints on the yarn create the look of stripes and Fair Isle color changing without all the work.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid