Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The editors of FaveCrafts.com and AllFreeKnitting.com got to spend a lunch hour with Deborah Norville at the 2011 Craft and Hobby Association Winter trade show and not just learn from Deborah, but really have a change to ask questions about all her wonderful yarn lines by Premier Yarns. The first response to touching this yarn is to be amazed at just how soft it is. Any garment or toy made with this yarn will be touchable and feel as soft as silk. It’s hard to describe (and I do it for a living!) just how great it is to feel such a light and soft texture. The yarn is also anti-pilling, which means less fuzz on the surface. The yarn is resistant to forming fuzz-balls due to stress and wear and the yarn also maintains that just-made look! I want to make a pillow out of it! It would be like sleeping on a cloud! The 24 smart prints on the yarn create the look of stripes and Fair Isle color changing without all the work.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life