Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cricut Cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls
Purchased By: Reviewer
Provo Craft Cricut
Reviewed By: Hannah Gettleman
If you’re looking for a fun new way for your child to explore his or her imagination, be sure to pick up this Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge from the Provo Craft Cricut collection. Your child can make an entire town of paper dolls to play with and outfit them for any adventure their imagination takes them. It is so simple and easy to assemble, and with 100 doll and clothing options, as well as props such as guitars, beach toys and trucks, your child will never run out ideas for creative exploring.
Depending on the machine you use, cuts can range from small to large. With the regular Cricut, they are usually 1 inch to 5 ½ inches; with the Cricut Create, they can be ¼ inch to 11 ½ inches, and with the Cricut Expression, the dolls can range from ¼ inch to 23 ½ inches. No matter the size of your Cricut, your child’s new play friends will be bursting with excitement.
The kit includes one keyboard overlay, the cartridge and an easy-to-follow instruction booklet. Your child will never run out of ideas with themes such as seasons, sports and professions. The collection features dolls doing everyday things that you do in your everyday life. However, this kit is not just for children. If you’re a savvy crafter and need a refreshing change of ideas, you’ll also love this kit. I used this kit on a rainy Saturday afternoon, and made a doll play in the rain, complete with a cute red raincoat and polka dot rain boots. It’s such a cute activity to do with your kids, but they can also be useful for work or anywhere around the house. Use the latest Cricut cartridges to create unique designs for every adventure. The possibilities are so versatile and endless, you’ll never be bored.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Handmade Charlotte Stencils
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- DeElda Baseball Needlepoint Design
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie