Dritz Rotary Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Dritz Rotary Cutter 45mm and Replacement Blade
Gifted by Dritz
Review by Maria Nerius
This rotary cutter has a 45mm size blade with a safety lock. It has a cushion handle. The blade is pressure sensitive. The blade is Tungsten-carbon steel, double-honed for maximum sharpness. This tool can cut single or multiple layers of fabric in any direction. You can select a light or heavy duty cut by moving the lock switch left or right. When not using the cutter it is important to make sure the blade is in a locked position. The blade is very sharp so make sure your worktable is prepared or use a cutting mat. Note that once unlocked the blade engages automatically when pressure is applied.
The handle (cushioned) felt natural in your hand and there was no hand fatigue even after using several times.
Very sharp blade and cut smoothly through several layers of fabric.
Packaging illustrated how to use and how to replace blades.
I was surprised at how little pressure was needed to cut fabric, even when cutting several layers.
Great for cutting paper. I know I’d need to dedicate a blade to paper, but I got such straight strips it would be worth the investment.
The size was perfect. Not too big or too small.
- I recognized the name Dritz. It’s one I associate with sewing, quilting, and notions.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial