Dritz Rotary Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Dritz Rotary Cutter 45mm and Replacement Blade
Gifted by Dritz
Review by Maria Nerius
This rotary cutter has a 45mm size blade with a safety lock. It has a cushion handle. The blade is pressure sensitive. The blade is Tungsten-carbon steel, double-honed for maximum sharpness. This tool can cut single or multiple layers of fabric in any direction. You can select a light or heavy duty cut by moving the lock switch left or right. When not using the cutter it is important to make sure the blade is in a locked position. The blade is very sharp so make sure your worktable is prepared or use a cutting mat. Note that once unlocked the blade engages automatically when pressure is applied.
The handle (cushioned) felt natural in your hand and there was no hand fatigue even after using several times.
Very sharp blade and cut smoothly through several layers of fabric.
Packaging illustrated how to use and how to replace blades.
I was surprised at how little pressure was needed to cut fabric, even when cutting several layers.
Great for cutting paper. I know I’d need to dedicate a blade to paper, but I got such straight strips it would be worth the investment.
The size was perfect. Not too big or too small.
- I recognized the name Dritz. It’s one I associate with sewing, quilting, and notions.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Practical Origami
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Super Wikki Stix
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps