Dimensions Embroidery Kits
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Dimensions Embroidery Kits
Gifted by Dimensions
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
There’s something really special about the act of hand sewing. The first craft I ever made was a hand stitched Christmas tree ornament for my dad…and I remember being so proud that I was able to sew this ornament together with nothing but a needle and thread.
With these colorful and vibrant embroidery kits from Dimensions, you and your kids can have the same joyous feeling of stitching something the old fashioned way.
These handmade kits come with everything you need to create a beautiful butterfly ornament (kit 1) and a sweet bird billow (kit 2).
The Butterfly Ornament Kit is easy enough for a beginning embroider to make…and it even comes with a pocket on the back to add a personal note. How cute is that? In this kit, you’ll find all your necessities…from yarn to fabric stuffing. There’s even a needle included! You can use this butterfly as a holiday ornament, a gift tag, or however you’d like. The colors are perfect for spring and summer.
The Bird on Flower Pillow Cover Kit is another great beginner project. Like the butterfly kit, this kit comes with all your supplies, including a needle and detailed instructions on how to create this sweet pillow cover. The only thing you need to supply is the pillow (or stuffing to fill it when you’re done).
With these helpful kits from Dimensions, you can have beautiful embroidered projects that look professionally made. And since they come with everything you need to create these cute projects, they also make great gift ideas and stocking stuffers for friends and family who are itching to be more crafty.
If you love the simple and soothing art of embroidery, you’ll love these colorful and fun Handmade Embroidered Kits from Dimensions!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- Darice Embossing Folders
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets