Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Chunky Weight Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This review and giveaway includes 3 skeins of Berry Burst (3.5 oz/100 gms & 109 Yards/100 MT and is a super fine acrylic. This collection has over 40 prints and solids including baby colors. It is the softest yarn I’ve ever felt. It is recommended for quick stitch projects and has easy care instructions. I loved that Premier included a recommendation that this yarn is perfect for crafting. I loom knitted winter caps for my family as a gift for an upcoming family vacation and also had a blast making yarn flowers using the Clover Hana-Ami loom. I did give a skein to a crocheter who gave it the thumbs-up. I have to admit I loved the “print” or variegated colors. I had no idea you could buy yarn that would give you a striped pattern as you knit or crochet. WOW! I’m sure that is old hat to seasoned knitters and crocheters, but for this beginner it was an amazing cool factor. The yarn was so pretty and so soft I wanted to work with it all day. I know you’ll fall in love with this sweet yarn just like I did.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More