Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Chunky Weight Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This review and giveaway includes 3 skeins of Berry Burst (3.5 oz/100 gms & 109 Yards/100 MT and is a super fine acrylic. This collection has over 40 prints and solids including baby colors. It is the softest yarn I’ve ever felt. It is recommended for quick stitch projects and has easy care instructions. I loved that Premier included a recommendation that this yarn is perfect for crafting. I loom knitted winter caps for my family as a gift for an upcoming family vacation and also had a blast making yarn flowers using the Clover Hana-Ami loom. I did give a skein to a crocheter who gave it the thumbs-up. I have to admit I loved the “print” or variegated colors. I had no idea you could buy yarn that would give you a striped pattern as you knit or crochet. WOW! I’m sure that is old hat to seasoned knitters and crocheters, but for this beginner it was an amazing cool factor. The yarn was so pretty and so soft I wanted to work with it all day. I know you’ll fall in love with this sweet yarn just like I did.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Girls Gathered Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Summer Beach Wreath
- Father's Day Keychain
- Jaws-Dropping DIY Jewelry
- Beware of Sharks DIY Wreath
- Chum-Chomping Cootie Catcher
- Cushy Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Ten Minute Hair Bows
- Grapefruit Body Polish Recipe
- Easiest Ever DIY Headband