DIYBangles Wood Bracelets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
DiyBangles Wood Bracelets
Gifted by Indus Trading Company
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
It’s not always easy to find quality wood bracelets and I really liked these from DiyBangles. The Pentagon Dome bracelet is a pretty cool shape, but there are several different styles of wood bracelets available. There are also different sizes including small and large so the bracelets can fit over and onto any size hand and wrist. There was no prep work involved using these bracelets. I didn’t need to do any sanding. You can apply inks and paints, stain and woodburn, and even wrap with wire or fibers. These bracelets are like a white canvas, just waiting for your creativity. And let’s face it, jewelry never goes out of style or fashion. I’ve also stamped and embossed on this surface with great results. It was nice to have a wood blank that was ready to use. We’ve added a few packages of the teardrop wood beads so you can make a few earrings to go with your bracelets!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- 12 Days of Christmas Paper Pack
- Practical Origami
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Zippy Loom
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Crafter's Caddy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet