DIYBangles Wood Bracelets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
DiyBangles Wood Bracelets
Gifted by Indus Trading Company
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
It’s not always easy to find quality wood bracelets and I really liked these from DiyBangles. The Pentagon Dome bracelet is a pretty cool shape, but there are several different styles of wood bracelets available. There are also different sizes including small and large so the bracelets can fit over and onto any size hand and wrist. There was no prep work involved using these bracelets. I didn’t need to do any sanding. You can apply inks and paints, stain and woodburn, and even wrap with wire or fibers. These bracelets are like a white canvas, just waiting for your creativity. And let’s face it, jewelry never goes out of style or fashion. I’ve also stamped and embossed on this surface with great results. It was nice to have a wood blank that was ready to use. We’ve added a few packages of the teardrop wood beads so you can make a few earrings to go with your bracelets!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More