DIYBangles Wood Bracelets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
DiyBangles Wood Bracelets
Gifted by Indus Trading Company
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
It’s not always easy to find quality wood bracelets and I really liked these from DiyBangles. The Pentagon Dome bracelet is a pretty cool shape, but there are several different styles of wood bracelets available. There are also different sizes including small and large so the bracelets can fit over and onto any size hand and wrist. There was no prep work involved using these bracelets. I didn’t need to do any sanding. You can apply inks and paints, stain and woodburn, and even wrap with wire or fibers. These bracelets are like a white canvas, just waiting for your creativity. And let’s face it, jewelry never goes out of style or fashion. I’ve also stamped and embossed on this surface with great results. It was nice to have a wood blank that was ready to use. We’ve added a few packages of the teardrop wood beads so you can make a few earrings to go with your bracelets!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe