We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by EK Success
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Cupcakes are a hot motif and that trend is growing. It’s fun and playful as is this punch set by EK Success. I loved how small and compact the punches are. The shape is easy to store unlike some of the bulky punches on the market. Having two punches (one the cupcake top, the other the cupcake bottom) makes the punch set very versatile. The cupcake top could also be a scoop of ice cream or a cloud! I used the cupcake bottom shape as a hat for some silly frogs I used for a scrapbook page. I made stickers out of the cupcakes too! The punch is smooth and easy to press down on so you have little hand fatigue.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teeny Tiny Halloween Spiders
- Three Little Pumpkins Halloween Centerpiece
- Witch Hat Halloween Headband
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Giant Wooly Spider Halloween Headband
- Hemp Cord
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- Candy Creature Topiaries
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display