We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by EK Success
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Cupcakes are a hot motif and that trend is growing. It’s fun and playful as is this punch set by EK Success. I loved how small and compact the punches are. The shape is easy to store unlike some of the bulky punches on the market. Having two punches (one the cupcake top, the other the cupcake bottom) makes the punch set very versatile. The cupcake top could also be a scoop of ice cream or a cloud! I used the cupcake bottom shape as a hat for some silly frogs I used for a scrapbook page. I made stickers out of the cupcakes too! The punch is smooth and easy to press down on so you have little hand fatigue.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life