We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by EK Success
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Cupcakes are a hot motif and that trend is growing. It’s fun and playful as is this punch set by EK Success. I loved how small and compact the punches are. The shape is easy to store unlike some of the bulky punches on the market. Having two punches (one the cupcake top, the other the cupcake bottom) makes the punch set very versatile. The cupcake top could also be a scoop of ice cream or a cloud! I used the cupcake bottom shape as a hat for some silly frogs I used for a scrapbook page. I made stickers out of the cupcakes too! The punch is smooth and easy to press down on so you have little hand fatigue.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Potted Faux Flower Craft
- How to Make Wedding Invitations and Programs
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
- Donald Duck Inspired Shirt
- Stars and Stripes Solar Table Lamps
- Elegant Simplicity Crochet Necklace
- Quilted Book Bag Pattern
- Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft