We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by EK Success
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Cupcakes are a hot motif and that trend is growing. It’s fun and playful as is this punch set by EK Success. I loved how small and compact the punches are. The shape is easy to store unlike some of the bulky punches on the market. Having two punches (one the cupcake top, the other the cupcake bottom) makes the punch set very versatile. The cupcake top could also be a scoop of ice cream or a cloud! I used the cupcake bottom shape as a hat for some silly frogs I used for a scrapbook page. I made stickers out of the cupcakes too! The punch is smooth and easy to press down on so you have little hand fatigue.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder