Creative Options Project Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Creative Options Project Box
Gifted by Creative Options
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Great for storing 12x12 paper or projects in progress, these Creative Options Project Boxes make organizing easy and fun. Each box is big enough to hold several hundred sheets of paper and the latching top keeps everything secure if the box happens to fall over. These boxes come in a variety of colors, so you can easily organize your paper projects however you'd like.
As an avid scrapbooker, I find that I have several projects in the works at any given time. It's crazy to try to keep all my scrapbook projects organized, but these project boxes help emmensely. Each book has it's own box, and the boxes stack up evenly in my closet, so everything pretty and remains organized until I'm ready to start working.
I also love the latching top on these project boxes. I've had several 12x12 storage boxes with loose tops and I find that they're quite flimsy. I had a few topple over in a recent move and I had to spend hours reorganizing my book, but now that I have boxes with latching tops, I never have to worry about that again!
Even if you're not a paper crafter or a scrapbooker, you can find a use for these awesome project boxes. Use them to store art supplies, journals, cooking accessories, knitting and crochet patterns, paints, toys, and so much more. The 12x12 shape gives you plenty of room to store your supplies, and these boxes can easily slide under a bed or in a closet corner so they stay out of your main space when you're not using them.
Perfect for anyone who's looking for a simple way to organize their stash of supplies, these 12x12 jewel tone project boxes from Creative Options are a great way to keep your tools clean and organized.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teeny Tiny Halloween Spiders
- Three Little Pumpkins Halloween Centerpiece
- Witch Hat Halloween Headband
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Giant Wooly Spider Halloween Headband
- Hemp Cord
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- Candy Creature Topiaries
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display