Creative Options Project Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Creative Options Project Box
Gifted by Creative Options
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Great for storing 12x12 paper or projects in progress, these Creative Options Project Boxes make organizing easy and fun. Each box is big enough to hold several hundred sheets of paper and the latching top keeps everything secure if the box happens to fall over. These boxes come in a variety of colors, so you can easily organize your paper projects however you'd like.
As an avid scrapbooker, I find that I have several projects in the works at any given time. It's crazy to try to keep all my scrapbook projects organized, but these project boxes help emmensely. Each book has it's own box, and the boxes stack up evenly in my closet, so everything pretty and remains organized until I'm ready to start working.
I also love the latching top on these project boxes. I've had several 12x12 storage boxes with loose tops and I find that they're quite flimsy. I had a few topple over in a recent move and I had to spend hours reorganizing my book, but now that I have boxes with latching tops, I never have to worry about that again!
Even if you're not a paper crafter or a scrapbooker, you can find a use for these awesome project boxes. Use them to store art supplies, journals, cooking accessories, knitting and crochet patterns, paints, toys, and so much more. The 12x12 shape gives you plenty of room to store your supplies, and these boxes can easily slide under a bed or in a closet corner so they stay out of your main space when you're not using them.
Perfect for anyone who's looking for a simple way to organize their stash of supplies, these 12x12 jewel tone project boxes from Creative Options are a great way to keep your tools clean and organized.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Potted Faux Flower Craft
- How to Make Wedding Invitations and Programs
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
- Donald Duck Inspired Shirt
- Stars and Stripes Solar Table Lamps
- Elegant Simplicity Crochet Necklace
- Quilted Book Bag Pattern
- Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft