Craftwell eBosser Automatic Embosser and Die Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As an avid cardmaker and scrapbooker, I was excited to try Craftwell’s new eBosser. So what exactly is the eBosser? The eBosser is a fully automatic embossing and die cutting machine that handles up to letter and A4 size materials. It is electric for fast and easy operation. I love the look of die cuts and embossing in my projects, but don’t always love to crank the handle of the traditional embossing machines, especially if I am doing multiple projects!
The heavy duty eBosser machine plugs into a power outlet. It comes with 4 platforms and a shim. The user manual is easy to read and understand. Since I am a collector of many brands of dies, I was happy to see that the manual has a page dedicated to each brand and how to sandwich them between the platforms. (Brands like Sizzix, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, AccuCut, AccuQuilt, Ellison, QuicKutz, Lifestyle Crafts, Fiskars.) It works great with embossing folders too. Once you place your platforms correctly, you simply guide the eBosser with a steady forward motion into the machine. Once the rollers “grab” onto it, you release and let the machine do the rest of the work. Once the platforms have gone through the machine, you remove the combination and you have your perfectly embossed or die cut material! And speaking of materials, I tried many different types. It works great on fabric, paper, vellum, vinyl, wood, card board, and thin sheets of metal. I also liked the fact that it can material up to 8-1/2" X 11".
This machine makes completing the task of die cutting and embossing so easy! There is no handle to crank and the cuts are perfect each time. I really love the ease of using this machine and haven’t used my other machines since!
Find great projects and tutorials for the eBosser in our free eBook, Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More.
Use a Craftwell eBosser to Make These Craft Projects:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Zippy Loom
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Practical Origami
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Red Heart Yarn Collection
- Fiskars Fuse
- Create with Copics: Beginner's Guide Online Class
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea
- Basic Baby Booties
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners