Craftwell eBosser Automatic Embosser and Die Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As an avid cardmaker and scrapbooker, I was excited to try Craftwell’s new eBosser. So what exactly is the eBosser? The eBosser is a fully automatic embossing and die cutting machine that handles up to letter and A4 size materials. It is electric for fast and easy operation. I love the look of die cuts and embossing in my projects, but don’t always love to crank the handle of the traditional embossing machines, especially if I am doing multiple projects!
The heavy duty eBosser machine plugs into a power outlet. It comes with 4 platforms and a shim. The user manual is easy to read and understand. Since I am a collector of many brands of dies, I was happy to see that the manual has a page dedicated to each brand and how to sandwich them between the platforms. (Brands like Sizzix, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, AccuCut, AccuQuilt, Ellison, QuicKutz, Lifestyle Crafts, Fiskars.) It works great with embossing folders too. Once you place your platforms correctly, you simply guide the eBosser with a steady forward motion into the machine. Once the rollers “grab” onto it, you release and let the machine do the rest of the work. Once the platforms have gone through the machine, you remove the combination and you have your perfectly embossed or die cut material! And speaking of materials, I tried many different types. It works great on fabric, paper, vellum, vinyl, wood, card board, and thin sheets of metal. I also liked the fact that it can material up to 8-1/2" X 11".
This machine makes completing the task of die cutting and embossing so easy! There is no handle to crank and the cuts are perfect each time. I really love the ease of using this machine and haven’t used my other machines since!
Find great projects and tutorials for the eBosser in our free eBook, Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More.
Use a Craftwell eBosser to Make These Craft Projects:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- SketchBox May Premium Box Review
- Custom Coloring Canvas Wall Art Review
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
- Sculpey Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Two-Tray Box Review
- Practical Origami
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- World Traveler DIY Magnet Board
- Anchors Away Crochet Bag
- Suzette Modern Crochet Tote
- Rustic DIY Pumpkins
- Vintage Santa DIY Pillow
- Vintage Christmas Santa Board