We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Creative Options
Reviewed by Melssa Conner
Perfect for toting all kinds of crafting supplies, the Crafter's Caddy is a must have for those who like to craft on the go. With plenty of open top access and a handy lower drawer, this storage unit can hold tons of your favorite crafting supplies.
The pullout drawer on the bottom of the tote has 5 smaller sections to hold stamps, embellishments, beads, and more. This is a great caddy to have if you love scrapbook parties, card swaps, craft circles, or just love to craft everywhere you go!
I also love to use the Crafter's Caddy as a mobile gift wrapping station. I can store all my ribbons, tape, scissors, gift tags, and more in this little caddy, with still more room to spare!
And if one Caddy isn't enough, you can stack another one right on top of it! This allows for easy and economical storage that will save you plenty of precious space in your crafting area.
So if you're someone who loves to travel with crafting supplies on hand, you're going to love the ease and versitility of the Crafter's Caddy by Creative Options.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More