We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Creative Options
Reviewed by Melssa Conner
Perfect for toting all kinds of crafting supplies, the Crafter's Caddy is a must have for those who like to craft on the go. With plenty of open top access and a handy lower drawer, this storage unit can hold tons of your favorite crafting supplies.
The pullout drawer on the bottom of the tote has 5 smaller sections to hold stamps, embellishments, beads, and more. This is a great caddy to have if you love scrapbook parties, card swaps, craft circles, or just love to craft everywhere you go!
I also love to use the Crafter's Caddy as a mobile gift wrapping station. I can store all my ribbons, tape, scissors, gift tags, and more in this little caddy, with still more room to spare!
And if one Caddy isn't enough, you can stack another one right on top of it! This allows for easy and economical storage that will save you plenty of precious space in your crafting area.
So if you're someone who loves to travel with crafting supplies on hand, you're going to love the ease and versitility of the Crafter's Caddy by Creative Options.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie