Copic Markers Doodle Pack
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When you think about markers, you may be reminded of days spent in elementary school coloring the day away...but markers aren't just for kids! Copic Markers have been a go-to craft supply for several years, and designers all over the world love coloring and decorating with these reliable and professional markers. Available in a wide variety of colors and styles, Copic Markers are great because they're refilable and last for years...so once you buy your set of favorite colors, you will never have to replace the marker again!
Perhaps the best way to get started using Copic Markers is to start with a Doodle Pack. A Copic Marker Doodle Pack comes with two Copic Ciao Markers, one Atyou Spica Glitter Pen, and one Copic Multiliner pen. When used all together, these markers can create stunning illustrations and artwork on all your paper crafting projects...and with eight color packs to choose from, you can easily play around with your favorite color of Copic Markers.
These Doodle Packs are also super affordable for those who don't want to spend a ton of money on craft supplies. For less than $20.00, you can have a great collection of markers that will completely change the way you doodle and draw.
Still new to the wonders of Copic Markers? Be sure to check out some of our tutorials and learn about some of the beginner classes offered by Copic Markers. Once you start playing around with these awesome markers, you will find it hard to go back to anything else!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial