Collecting Moments Scrapbook Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Collecting Moments Scrapbooking Kit
Gifted by Fancy Pants Designs
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
One of my favorite end-of-year activities is to look back on all my photos from 2013 and start planning my yearly scrapbook. Since I don't have room to store several large yearly scrapbooks, I like to highlight the big moments (vacations, weddings) and a few of the small, yet meaningful ones, too (birthdays, anniversaries, etc). And I can think of no better way to preserve my memories for this year than by using the Collecting Moments Scrapbooking Kit by Fancy Pants Designs.
Perfect for tons of occasions and reasons, this Collecting Moments Scrapbook Kit is a beautiful assortment of paper and stickers in both bright and muted pastels. Lovely floral patterns, stripes, polka dots, chevrons, and solid paper come together to create a stunning collection that's perfect for highlighting all your treasured pictures and memories. Complete with 12 sheets of double-sided paper, a lable sticker sheet, a tape sticker sheet, a sticker fundamentals sheet, 2 corrugated sheets of paper, and a new alpha sticker sheet, this kit comes with everything you need to create amazing layouts in both your scrapbooking and card-making collections.
As the title suggests, this kit really lends itself well to showcasing memorable moments in your life. With sticker sentiments like, "Enjoy Every Minute of Every Day", "Life Experiences", and "Make it Count", this collection can easily be put to use for scrapbooking a family vacation, a birth of a new baby, or just to showcase a quick year's worth of memories. The papers in this collection also play well on this theme, using clocks, flowers, numbers, and words as common motifs and decorations.
Great for all your end-of-the-year scrapbooking needs, this Collecting Moments Scrapbooking Kit is a great way to preserve and treasure all your most cherished memories from 2013. Need a little inspiration? Check out all the amazing projects that you can make with this collection!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Honestech VHS to DVD Software
- DecoArt MEDIA Paint
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- Fiskars Fuse
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Cute Crochet Doll
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea