Clover Stacking Cases
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Clover Stacking Cases
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
If you love making your own jewelry or crafting with tiny times, like sequins or beads, you’re going to love Clover’s Stacking Cases, designed especially for the crafter with teeny tiny tools!
The Clover Stacking cases come in 3 sizes, small, medium, and large, and there are 2 cases per pack. The Stacking cases are slim and clear with a cap that keeps the contents secure. The best thing about these Stacking cases is that they actually stack! The tops are designed in such a way so the cases can stack one on top of the other for easy and convenient storage. It doesn’t matter the size, large ones will nest on top of small ones, medium ones under large ones, etc.
These Stacking cases are also great for bakers or craftsmen who use small pieces on a somewhat normal basis.
So whether you’re a jewelry maker or a cupcake sprinkler, these Stacking Cases by Clover are great for keeping your small necessities stored and organized.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- Hobby Holster Pack
- Pigma Micron Pens
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Practical Origami
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts