Clover Stacking Cases
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Clover Stacking Cases
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
If you love making your own jewelry or crafting with tiny times, like sequins or beads, you’re going to love Clover’s Stacking Cases, designed especially for the crafter with teeny tiny tools!
The Clover Stacking cases come in 3 sizes, small, medium, and large, and there are 2 cases per pack. The Stacking cases are slim and clear with a cap that keeps the contents secure. The best thing about these Stacking cases is that they actually stack! The tops are designed in such a way so the cases can stack one on top of the other for easy and convenient storage. It doesn’t matter the size, large ones will nest on top of small ones, medium ones under large ones, etc.
These Stacking cases are also great for bakers or craftsmen who use small pieces on a somewhat normal basis.
So whether you’re a jewelry maker or a cupcake sprinkler, these Stacking Cases by Clover are great for keeping your small necessities stored and organized.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties