Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Clover Quick Yo Yo Maker
Large and small butterfly templates
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed By Maria Nerius
A new shape in Clover’s line of yo yo making templates, the butterfly stands out as unique. When is the last time you saw a butterfly yo yo? I loved it. I made butterflies to embellish clothing, accessories, card fronts, and journal covers. Once you have the butterfly created you can embellish to your heart’s content with beads, buttons, lace, inks, paint, charms, and more. The sky is the limit so let your butterflies take flight. The instructions are well written and well illustrated. The packaging also includes lots of great ideas from jewelry to pillows. The template is sturdy and made to last. The yo yos created have an interesting and dynamic dimensional quality. With every new fabric you create a unique, yet uniform yo yo butterfly. The small measures approx. 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" while the large measures approx. 1 3/4" x 2 1/4". I’m going to make some butterflies to use in my gift-wrapping and basket decorating since it will be one of a kind!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial