Choo Choo Organizer Drawers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by KaiserCraft
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
Keep little toys, supplies, and other small necessities organized with the help of these Choo Choo Organizer Drawers. Great for craft rooms, play rooms, and nurseries, these train drawers are easy to assemble and fun to decorate!
With a simple interlocking system, these drawers snap together in no time, and three sturdy cardboard drawers are included in your kit. You can leave the drawers as is or decorate them to suit your needs. These would look so cute in a nursery and they're perfect for holding all the small pieces to your son's toy train set.
These train drawers would also make a wonderful gift for a baby shower. Fill the drawers with essentials any new mom needs, like teething rings, coupons for babysitting, little baby silverware or CD's of lullaby music.
The MDF Craftwood that makes up this drawer system lends itself well to decoupaging, so this is a great platform for creating your own decoupage design. Use newspaper, scrapbook paper, clippings, and other fun embellishments to give this drawer system a whole new look that any little boy is sure to love!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More