Calendars for Craft Lovers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Calendars for Craft Lovers
Gifted by Andews McMeel Publishing
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes I find myself in the creative mood with nowhere to go. I get the urge to knit or crochet something, but I can’t seem to come up with something to make…or I spend hours just staring at my scrapbook layout, wondering if it will ever just arrange itself.
Sound familiar? Well, I know just the solution.
Calendars for Craft Lovers, the most recent lineup of calendars from Andrews McMeel Publishing, has amazing ideas and inspirational patterns to help you get through any creative rut. Now you can go almost an entire year with a new pattern to try every single day! Knitters, crocheters, quilters, and paper crafters will love this lineup of fun day-to-day calendars:
Knitting 2013 Day-to-Day Calendar—Perfect for knitters of all skill levels, this calendar is filled with lots of beautiful and usable patterns. From lovely scarves and socks to fun knit sock monkeys, this calendar is jam-packed with 100+ cozy knitting patterns.
Crochet 2013 Day-to-Day Calendar—With more than 100 crochet patterns in this day-to-day calendar, you’ll always have something fun and new to try. Lots of afghans, hats, scarves, toys, and accessories await you in this awesome craft calendar…all you need is some fun and colorful yarn!
Quilting 2013 Day-to-Day Calendar—Get ready for some of the most beautiful and colorful quilts ever! This quilting day-to-day calendar has more than 240 quilt block patterns, varying in colors and styles. There are also instructions on how to make 70 all-new original quilts, perfect for a year’s worth of inspired stitching.
Easy Scrapbooking 2013 Crop-a-Day Calendar—Don’t throw yesterday away…just crop it! Every day of this 365 page calendar is a new decorative border for any and every occasion. Featuring festive designs and decorative elements to clip for every season or holiday, each page in this calendar comes with a frame big enough to fit a 4”X6” photo.
Paper Airplane 2013 Fold-a-Day Calendar—Great for kids and adults, this paper airplane calendar will help you create an amazing fleet of stellar planes! With a new pattern each day of the year, kids and adults can enjoy the fun of creating these colorful paper airplanes.
Unicorn 2013 Wall Calendar—Mystical animals come to life as you create 12 beautiful unicorns. Punch out the pieces from the magical designs located in a convenient pocket at the back of the calendar, then fold them into a variety of beautiful paper unicorns.
Zombie 2013 Wall Calendar—Wonderfully gruesome zombies come alive as you build an army of monsters throughout the year. Punch out your zombie pieces and then fold them to create 12 amazing zombie creations. This is a great calendar for kids and adults alike!
Celebrate crafting all year long with this great collection of Crafty Calendars from Andews McMeel Publishing.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Practical Origami
- Knot Easy Yarn
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Clover Flower Frill Templates
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Fiskars Fuse
- Zoom Creative Glitter Stickers
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial