We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Laura Kelly and Buttons Galore
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I don't know about you, but I love crafting with buttons. There's something so whimsical and fun about adding buttons to a project, and with this great collection of Laura Kelly buttons, the possibilities are nearly endless for what you can make with these colorful buttons.
Inspired by the color pallet of popular designer Laura Kelly, this whimsical and fun collection of color assortments coordinate with Laura's paper/stationary collection as well as her fabric line. You can also simply use them to add dimension to craft or sewing project. Buttons come in a variety of colors, including shades of red, blue, green, white, black, orange, and purple.
Each package of buttons contains about 225 buttons of varying shapes and sizes. You can also get packages of mixed buttons if you'd like.
With summer on the way, I fell in love with these bright and sunny buttons. I love the collection of orange buttons and can't wait to put them on display in on of my vases or bowls. I'm also excited to make some colorful jewelry with this collection of buttons.
Whether you like sewing, paper crafting, jewelry making or just home decor, there are tons of ways you can use this bright and vibrant collection of buttons from Laura Kelly and Buttons Galore.
Projects on FaveCrafts Using Buttons Galore Buttons:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Dodz Self-Adhesive Dots
- Darice Embossing Folders
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card