We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bronze Metal Clay
Reviewed by Maria Nerius for FaveCrafts.com
BronzClay is a clay medium that once fired or baked leaves a bronze creation. Used by jewelry makers, artists, and sculptors, it can be used to create large and small pieces. CopprClay is also available. BronzClay is made up of 11% tin, 89% copper, water, and non-toxic binding materials. The binding materials vaporize completely during the kiln firing process leaving a solid bronze piece with a density 90% that of cast bronze. You use the tools you use for any clay project including rolling tubes, needle tool, toothpicks, razor or craft knife, texture plates, tweezers, files, and other shaping tools. There are specific instructions for firing a piece includes on the BronzClay website.
- Very easy to use, shape, and manipulate. Worked very well with texture plates and we also used rubber stamps to stamp patterns onto the clay.
- Instructions on website were well written and illustrated.
- You ended up with a very nice finished piece… and in bronze!
- Very new and trendy. Before this your only option was silver.
A team of 7 craft experts and hobbyists try the product(s) and their views are compiled into a review by Maria Nerius. Do you have a product you’d like reviewed for www.FaveCrafts.com? Contact us.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie